Fully funded courses for adults in Shropshire and Black Country
- IT Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Skills
Which funded courses are available?
- This fully-funded course is project-based, the online learning experience is designed to transform your skillset and launch a new career as a python coder. You will learn from the Masters Qualified Tutors at School of Coding. We have made the program’s curriculum challenging, comprehensive, and is constantly updated.
- This course will put you on the path of understanding the basic fundamentals of coding and learn to code in Python. You will learn to code Functions, Loops, Print statements, reading and writing to files and much more.
- On completion of the course, you will be able to code in Python independently and you will have the skills, experience, and confidence needed to dive into starting a career as a coder.
- We also have courses in IT Skills and Digital Marketing, if you would like to book one of those courses please e-mail us email@example.com or call us on 01902 509 209
Learn to Code Software & Websites
Free 10 Day Course
Certificate of Completion Included
How Long Will It Take?
The course is designed to complete over 10 days
and you can complete the course as:
- A full-time student (Completed over 2 weeks);
- A part-time student (Completed over 6 weeks);
- Online (Completed over 4 weeks).
About School of Coding
School of Coding is the UK’s largest coding and computer science educator, teaching over 2000 students each month. We work with 3 major Universities and over 100 Schools and Colleges across the UK delivering our inspirational and market-leading education in the field of computer science.
Along with our state of the art E-Learning platform we have education centres in the Wolverhampton, Telford, Shrewsbury where students come to learn digital skills 6 days a week. We also work with tech employers to open employment doors for our graduate students.
Our mission is simple, we want to Develop Tech Leaders of Tomorrow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Need Any Prior Knowledge?
This is a foundation course in Python and no prior coding knowledge is expected, however you must be familiar with using Microsoft Office.
Will I Have Access to Course
Resources and Will I Get a Certificate on Completion? Along with live teaching, you will have access to our E-learning platform where you can enhance your knowledge and test yourself. You will be issued a Certificate in Python Coding on completion.
How Is The Course Delivered?
Classes are delivered online via videolink or you can choose to attend the course at one of our Education Centres in Telford, Shrewsbury or Wolverhampton.
How much does it cost?
Fully Funded if you are unemployed and live in any part of Shropshire or the Black Country £995.00 (All other students)
Do I Need to Bring My Own Laptop?
In our education centre we provide you with all the equipment and there is no need to bring your own laptop but you are more than welcome to use your own equipment if you prefer.
How Many People Will Be In My Class?
We belive small cohorts make the best learning experience, therefore we keep all our groups sizes to a maximum of 10 students.
Book Your Place
01902 509 209