The National Curriculum for a child’s education up to the GCSE level (from age 5-16) is divided into four key stages.
- Key Stage 1 – Ages 5-7 (Year 1 and 2)
- Key Stage 2 – Ages 7-11 (Year 3-6)
- Key Stage 3 – Ages 11-14 (Year 7-9)
- Key Stage 4 (GCSE) – Age 14-16 (Year 10 and 11)
Our programme of study enables all of our students to apply the methods that we have taught, into a situation where they can answer and go through questions independently.
We create a work environment in which our students can obtain full support from tutors and work with no distractions, which allows them to fully concentrate on their studies.
All of our tutoring sessions last for 60 minutes. However, doubling up on sessions can be an option and are available to book if required or requested.
They are held on:
- Monday – Friday (3pm – 8pm)
- Saturday (10am – 3pm)
- Sunday (10am – 2pm)