The National Curriculum is divided into four Key Stages that children are taken through during their school life.
- Key Stage 1- Ages 5-7 Years 1 and 2
- Key Stage 2- Ages 7-11 Years 3,4,5 and 6
- Key Stage 3- Ages 11-14 Years 7,8 and 9
- GSCE (Key Stage 4) Ages 14-16 Years 10 and 11
Our programme of study enables all of our students to apply the methods that we have taught, to work through questions independently. We create a work environment in which our students can work in with no distractions so that they can fully concentrate on their studies.
All of our tutoring sessions are for 1 hour (double sessions can be booked if required) and are held:
- Monday – Friday 3 pm – 8 pm
- Saturday 10am – 3pm
- Sunday 10am – 2pm