Junior Software Developer Boot Camp with guaranteed job interview
This course is designed to help you begin your career as an entry level software developer.
Software developers create, test and deploy new software and are pivotal to the tech industry. Many developers specialise in specific languages to assist in gaining better employment opportunities and work on initiative projects.
What to expect:-
- Understand the software lifecycle and software development practices.
- Learn how testing is carried out, utilising test processes and procedures.
- The importance of accuracy and clear documentation
- How to document tests and use results to be implemented into the software development process.
- Knowledge of the types of testing such as UI functional testing, manual testing, automated testing
- Understand testing Frameworks
- Utilising Linux/Unix
- Gain C# knowledge develop systems.
- Gain SQL knowledge to develop databases
What are the requirements?
- Ages 18 – 24
- Live within Shropshire, Herefordshire & Black Country counties
- Currently unemployed, and not in full/part time education
- Computer literate (prior programming or software development knowledge advantageous)
- Access to own laptop, with sufficient capability to store programming applications.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
What will this course enable me to do?
- Guaranteed job interview:
Participants who complete the course will be guaranteed an interview with an employer within the tech sector to secure employment as a Software Life Cycle Trainee. Training can also lead to a potential career in software testing, software development and 1st/2nd line software support.
- Fully funded, including spending money, work experience trip to Spain for 10 days upon completion of the course.